At Landmark Trading our selection of workwear boots are all designed for high performance and have a host of proven safety features. Each style offers something different, but the entire range is united in delivering the high quality and high durability on which customers can rely.
Our superb array of chainsaw footwear includes features such as steel insoles, insulation from heat and cold, scuff resistant caps and anti-slip treads. Other models offer Gore-Tex lining, cushioned toe caps and deep-treaded shock absorbent soles. Some boots can be used with crampons and have steel toe caps.
Choose from workwear boots suited to all weather conditions and activities, from climbing to arboriculture and ground work. We have boots that offer breathable or waterproof leather, nubuck or suede uppers, defined heels for climbers and torsion-proof insoles. Some boots are designed to mold to the shape of your foot for added comfort.
Among our safety footwear products, you will find models that conform to BS EN345 regulations, the highest protection standard for this type of footwear. The Aztec Nubuck, for example, balances confidence and style with a light composite toe cap, a footbed designed to absorb impact and a lining to wick moisture away from the skin.
Our Range of Workwear Boots Includes
- Haix Trekker Mountain Chainsaw Boots – a tough, one-piece leather upper and Goretex waterproof lining
- Chainsaw Wellingtons – latex dipped with stainless steel mid-sole
- Sterling safety boots – waterproof hiker boot with extra comfort thanks to padded collar and tongue
- Scafell XER with Outdry technology – climbing boot with laminated leather that breathes and helps to prevent water intake
- V12 Storm Waterproof Safety Boots – supple full grain cowhide upper with padded suede collar and ankle stabiliser