At Landmark Trading we stock hard wearing gloves of all types to provide the support and protection you need for a range of outdoor tasks. We offer a wide variety of tough gloves with a selection of features developed to assist with demanding and sometimes dangerous work.
Our hard wearing gloves are certified to the highest safety standards. Our selection includes breathable gloves, rubber grips, waterproofing and protective patches.
With more than 30 types of durable protective gloves to choose from, you are sure to find the right pair to suit your day to day working environment.
Our Range of Workwear PPE Gloves Includes
- Sperian Anti-Vibration Gloves – protective gloves with Poron anti-impact pads to palm and back of the hand to absorb vibration. Constructed of supple cowhide grain leather.
- Mad Grip Gloves – protective gloves featuring a soft, knitted breathable liner with moulded rubber palm and knuckle guard. Evolutionary construction offers excellent grip together with outstanding resistance to wear and tear. Design is ergonomic, with pre-curved palm and fingers offering excellent comfort and a natural fit, while giving extra flexibility where it is most needed. Rubber coating is reinforced in critical areas to increase durability. The liner is a seamless cotton/nylon/spandex mix.
- Leather Work Gloves – these gloves are made of supple pig skin leather with an elasticated knit-wrist cuff to keep dirt out. They are fully fleece lined for warmth.
- Yellow Criss-Cross Gloves – knitted yellow work gloves that feature a sticky latex criss-cross coating to give great grip.
- Pfanner Stretchflex Gloves – flexible, snug fitting gloves with nitrile foam coating. Durable, with textured palm and fingers for maximum grip and control.