Levers, tongs and wedges all play their part in professional tree surgery, allowing the arborist to manoeuvre and transport heavy branches and logs safely and with ease. At Landmark Trading our range pf levers, tongs and wedges has been carefully selected to meet the demands of all types of job.
You can shop for your levers, tongs and wedges at Landmark Trading knowing that you are buying from experts who understand the art of tree surgery. All our equipment conforms to current international safety standards.
Our high performance range of Tree Felling Levers, Log Lifting Tongs & Tree Wedges include
- Log Jack – this log jack effortlessly grips a log between the hook and the jaw plate, and levers it up and off the ground, lifting it approximately 10 inches and holding it there securely. The log can then be cut quickly and cleanly, without the chainsaw chain coming in contact with the earth.
- Log Grabs/Lifting Tongs – these lifting tongs and log grab with a 300mm jaw opening make easy work of lifting and moving logs.
- Alloy Splitting Wedge – these 13cm felling wedges are made of lightweight aluminium to minimise the risk of saw blade damage in the event of accidental contact with the wedge.
- Felling Lever – this model is 130cm of heavy duty breaking bar, all steel construction with a sliding cant hook.
- Stihl Hi-Lift Wedge – splitting wedges with an alloy head and replaceable wooden shaft. The alloy wedge material minimises the risk of saw blade damage should there be accidental contact with the wedge.