Stay safe in the most demanding conditions with our selection of high-performance protective chainsaw trousers. Every pair of safety trousers in our carefully selected product range offers their own unique features, but all are long lasting, reliable and represent exceptional value for money.
Our versatile range includes both Type A protection (for protecting the front of the legs) and Type C protection (for protecting the entire leg). Whatever option suits the type of ground or aerial tree work you’re undertaking, you can rest assured that we only stock the best brands on the planet when it comes to polyester and Kevlar trousers.
All our products are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to every recognised safety standard, with the latest features to give maximum protection against injury. Read our guide to the best chainsaw trousers.
Naturally, we have a full range of accessories available for chainsaw users as well. Shop easily online, with free delivery to the UK mainland on orders of more than £100 (excluding VAT).
Our Range of Lightweight Protective Trousers Includes
- Pfanner Hi-Viz Orange Trousers, type C – designed for high visibility outdoors and conforming to EN471 and GO/RT specifications, with pre-shaped Kevlar knees and breathable outer fabrics for comfort
- Stihl Hiflex Trousers, type A – lightweight to give freedom of movement, with buttons for braces, and conforming to EN381-5:1995m, Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Sestriere Pro Trousers, type A – red, lightweight five-layer protective material and RipStop water-repellent stretch fabric for comfort and movement. Abrasion-resistant strengthening in Black Cordura at the knee and lower leg. Conforms to EN381-5, Class 1.
- SIP Freedom C Trousers, type C – made from stretch fabric to allow movement with reinforcements on the crotch, knees, ankles and backside. Bellows pocket on left thigh, buttons for braces and conforms to EN381-5:1995m, Class 1 (20 m/s)
- Forester Trousers, type A – entry level water repellent model made from tough beaver nylon fabric. Fitted with a kidney flap for comfort, belt loops and braces buttons. Conforms to EN381-5, Class 1 (20 m/s).
Chainsaw Safety Trousers you can Trust
All our trousers are CE certified and conform to the highest standards when it comes to design, materials and of course safety compliance. Chief amongst regulations governing chainsaw safety for arborists and tree surgeons are the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR), which outline the importance of well fitting protective trousers in all aerial work involving chainsaws.
Whether you’re wearing type A or type B, chainsaws are extremely dangerous and no item of personal protective equipment can offer 100% protection. It’s essential therefore that the correct PPE is part of a wider programme of health and safety implemented by all employers. This includes proper training, supervision where necessary and thorough risk assessment.
Read our Guide to Chainsaw Health and Safety Best Practice or get in touch with one of our friendly sales team today to find out more about our range of chainsaw protective trousers and other related PPE.