Professional pole saws can make even incredibly difficult pruning tasks easier. With the right pole saws, tree surgeons have a valuable resource that can help safely position and remove those trickier branches without the need for a chainsaw.
At Landmark Trading we have an in-depth understanding of what professional arborists need and stock best pole saws and related equipment from trusted and recognised manufacterers. Our merchandise conforms to international safety standards.
Our Range of Telescopic & Push Fit Pole Saws, Pruner Saws & Accessories Includes
- Park Pole Set – these pruning poles include four 1.5m threaded alloy poles, a Bahco saw blade hook and a lopper head. The set weighs 6.8kg. Replacement parts are available.
- Hayauchi Telescopic Pole Saw – this saw is 6.3m long, and has a telescopic aluminium pole system that can be quickly adjusted for height. The oval section enhances rigidity, and the saw head has a wide-curved aggressive 390mm blade and includes a blade scabbard.
- Zubat Telescopic Pole Saw – this 3.3m saw features a blade that is 330mm long. The pole length when closed is 1.5m, extending to 3m.
- Bulldog Pruner Set – telescopic pole saw that extends from 1.3m to 2.4m with a rope-operated bypass lopper and a 30cm saw blade.
- Zega® T3 Fibreglass Pushfit Pole Saw – the set includes four 1.5m pushfit fibreglass poles with a quick release locking system, a Bahco blade, hook, lopper, blade sheath and adaptors. The Zega® pole systems are a unique professional system offering some excellent features. Each pole is individually serial numbered for traceability.