Being seen in all lighting conditions and outdoors environments is a crucial element of workplace safety. Our range of durable and dependable high visibility workwear will make sure that you are highly visible to those around you at all times. Choose from high visibility trousers or a high visibility jacket to ensure you are never mistaken for part of the background.
Conforming to the latest safety standards, our hi vis workwear combines the best in protection and comfort. Our quality hi vis workwear also conforms to the EN471:2003 safety standard, and features retro-reflective tape that is at least 50mm wide.
There are three classes of visibility, Class 3 being the highest. Class 1 will fulfil requirements for minimal risk work, and in this context high visibility trousers are sometimes enough.
Our Range of Hi Vis Workwear Includes
- Waterproof Hi-Vis Overtrousers, orange – Breathable, waterproof, lightweight and tough trousers with a storm flap on leg in GO/RT orange.
- Hi-vis Softshell Jacket – Lightweight stretch material with microfleece backing and zipped pockets. Waterproof and breathable.
- Stein Krieger Sentinel Chainsaw Trousers, type C – lightweight with breathable outer fabrics and pre-shaped kevlar knees for increased mobility. Two zipped side pockets with pocket on left leg and phone pocket on right leg. Class 1 (20m/s) chainsaw protection.
- Harkie Innovation 2 Smock – A successor to the popular Harkie Smock, the Innovation 2 adds new features such as quadruple-stitched reflective tape, and high-performance 2-layer laminated fabric to enhance the durability and quality of the original. Class 3.
- Yellow Hi-Vis Waistcoat – material features secure zipped fastening to help prevent the garment catching on machinery.