Lowering heavy branches from the tree canopy is an essential function of the arborists work and requires equipment that is durable and reliable. Lowering ropes are one of the most important links in this chain. When handling large heavy branches, it’s crucial you’re using right rigging ropes to do the job safely and effectively.
At Landmark Trading, we have applied our expertise to select the best bullropes available for a variety of weights. Our lowering ropes are constructed from the finest materials and conform to internationally renowned safety standards.
Our secure online portal is convenient, with free shipping to the UK mainland on orders of more than £100, excluding VAT. When you buy from us, you can be certain that you are buying the best.
Our Range of Lowering Ropes Includes
- Marlowbraid Bullrope – a 12mm x 50 metre, 16 plait construction lowering rope with a breaking strain of 4320kg. The working load limit is 432kg.
- Staplespun Lowering Rope – a 16mm x 55 metre polypropylene three-strand lowering rope. The breaking strain is 3700kg, with a working load limit of 370kg.
- Sirius Bullrope – a 16mm x 50 metre rope offering great value with a 32-plait polyester sheath. It is soft, abrasion resistant and easy to knot. The transverse stripes seen in the cover pattern will indicate when the rope is overloaded. The MBS is 6300kg.
- Marlowbraid Bullrope – a 16mm diameter lowering rope that offers extra length in 60 metre length. It features 16-plait construction with a breaking strain of 7840kg. The working load limit is 784kg.
- Yale XTC16 Bullrope – a supple 16mm x 50 metre lowering rope that is easy to handle. It has an MBS of 4009kg, with a working load limit of 400kg.