We stock a wide range of rakes for everything from gathering lightweight materials such as leaves and twigs through to heavier duty jobs such as turning soil, removing weeds and levelling ground materials. Our range includes:
- Leaf rakes: with wide heads and wide tines, they are lightweight and supple, used for collecting lighter debris. For example, the Bulldog Evergreen Leaf Rake has a lightweight head with stiff plastic tines which makes it suitable for hard and soft surfaces.
- Garden rakes: are stronger so they can be used for various gardening and landscaping tasks, turning soil, removing moss from lawns and gathering heavier debris. For example, the Chelwood 18E Landscaping Rake has a sturdy wide steel head ideal for seedbed preparation, levelling and grading.
- Small rakes: are designed for tasks within confined spaces such as weeding. We stock the Wolf Small Rake that uses a system of interchangeable handles and heads to suit arborists of different heights using them for a variety of tasks.
- Leaf collectors: easy to use handheld leaf collectors made from lightweight plastic.
We only stock rakes from leading brands:
- Wolf Garten are well renowned for their gardening expertise and environmental credentials. They have a huge range of rakes that are extensively tested for quality assurance and all are covered by a guarantee.
- Chelwood has specialised in supplying groundsmen, greenkeepers and landscapers with rakes since 1973. Each of their rakes is designed with a specific use in mind. Also known for superb quality and reliability, they have rakes for specialist and generalist use.
- Bulldog tools are built to last, their reputation for durability is the reason why we stock Bulldog rakes. These rakes have been made using the same forging process for generations, it’s not unheard of for tree surgeons to still be using their tools 20 years after buying them.