Of all the hazards arborists and tree surgeons face, chainsaw injury is one of the most serious. Our high-performance selection of chainsaw helmets will ensure the highest level of protection when engaged in outdoor tasks and arboriculture. Not only do they protect from flying projectiles and falling branches, our forestry helmets also provide ear protection.
Complying with the highest safety standards, a forestry helmet or chainsaw safety helmet with a visor is a vital part of your protective equipment. We have models with a variety of different specifications to suit your needs.
With nearly 30 models to choose from, one for every situation.
Our Range of Chainsaw Safety, Climbing & Forestry Helmets Includes
- Petzl Vertex Chainsaw Helmet, muffs and visor – fitted with Peltor Optime III chipper muffs, rated at SNR:34 for excellent protection when working with loud machinery. Also, features visor carrier and Advance visor. Includes ventilation on helmet shell, and rubber dust shield on visor carrier to keep out debris. Adjustable fit from 53-63cm. Four-point chin strap complies with EN12492. Choice of colours.
- Protos Integral Arborist Helmet – many new and improved safety features are integrated with the helmet shell for greater comfort and functionality. With impact resistant, cushioned inner shell and patented neck protector. Red/yellow design is 35 per cent more visible. Conforms to EN12422.
- Husqvarna Chainsaw Helmet – peaked forestry helmet with SNR:26 muffs and mesh visor. Conforms to EN397.
- Kask Chainsaw Helmet shell – high visibility neon yellow with reflective stickers, a four-point chinstrap and ventilation grills. Can be fitted with a visor and muffs. Complies with EN12492.
- Tuffmaster Chainsaw Helmet, muffs and visor – comfort enhanced with ratchet adjustment for fit. Comes with Peltor X4 ear muffs, which are light yet comply with SNR:32 hearing protection. A large mesh visor gives great face coverage, plus rubber dust shield to keep debris out. Conforms to EN39.
Forestry Helmets you can Trust
At Landmark Trading, we only sell arborist and groundsman helmets that comply with all national and international safety regulations. All our helmets are sourced from internationally recognised manufacturers with a long track record of safety and reliability.
All our chainsaw helmets are CE certified and conform to EN12492, EN12422 or EN397 (for aerial use of a chainsaw). They also comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 (WAHR).
Please note: Chainsaw helmets are not a substitute for proper training and health and safety practice when it comes to chainsaw use. Safety helmets must fit the user correctly if they are to offer maximum protection. Please ask a member of our sales team if you need any advice.