Breatheflex Chainsaw Trousers, Type A, Class 1, Hi-vis GO/RT Orange,
From £213.24 ex VAT(From £255.89 inc VAT)Product code: please select size / colour
Breatheflex chainsaw trousers have been designed with arborists and foresters in mind and have been made as lightweight, comfortable, and breathable as possible, whilst retainining good abrasion resistance.
The use of strong and light Dyneema and Kevlar materials helps ensure durable and light chainsaw pants. The outer shell is made from highly abrasion and snag resistant Climasphere breathable fabrics and the six-way stretch feature helps give good mobility for tree climbing.
- Reinforced seams at high tension areas
- Kevlar reinforcement at lower leg
- Resistance to abrasion from thorns, brash etc
- Quality YKK zipper system on flies and all pockets
- Zipper system is designed to survive extensive heavy use
- Downward facing Pocket Zips
- Reinforced lining around ankle reduces wear from boot lace hooks
- Hi-Vis Reflective decals for improved safety in low-light conditions
- Cargo and phone pockets have double fold-over flap to keep shavings and dust out
- Internal hook attaches trousers to boot laces to prevent trousers riding up and reduce sawdust ingress into boots
Type A trouser (saw protection to the front of the leg) rated to Class 1 (20 m/s) EN 381-5 Type A
Breatheflex Hi-Vis Trousers are also rated to EN ISO 20471, RIS – 3279-TOM.
- The item is in perfect, new and clean condition
- The packaging is new and undamaged
- The item is sent back with a returns number, within 21 days