- You cannot add "ART Ropeguide with link pulley, 1.5M" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Cambium savers are an indispensable part of any tree surgeon or arborist climbing kit. They are designed to protect trees from being damaged by climbing ropes and to protect ropes from wear and tear caused by friction while climbing.
Cambium Savers from the World’s Leading Brands
Our range of equipment is sourced from the most reputable brand names within the international climbing community including Edelrid, inventor of the modern kernmantle rope and ART, a manufacturer of cutting-edge rope climbing technology.
Our range of environmentally friendly, sustainably-manufactured kit includes:
- ART Ropeguide – 1.5m, integrated shock absorber, spring loaded, conforms to EN795B
- PulleySAVER Cambium Saver – 2.5m, 12mm diameter rope, DMM Pinto pulley, Sirius Loop
- MultiSAVER Cambium Saver – 1.0m, made from Sirius Kernmantle, integrated prussic and stopper ball
- ART Snake Anchor – 2.5m, comes with TunnelRing, a combination of tube-shaped ring, parallel sewn 8mm polyamide rope
All of our cambium savers are made from highly abrasive resistant material for incredible durability. Our entire range conforms to European Standards relating to personal fall protection equipment, EN795 and EN354. All equipment is specifically designed for tree work.
Whatever your needs we have the perfect solution for maintaining the quality of tree climbing rope and preserving trees as you climb.
Call our team on 01780 482231 for advice on the most appropriate equipment for your specific requirements.