The Petzl Sequoia is a popular, lightweight arborist harness for traditional climbing technique.
Free UK Delivery
A well featured harness with plenty of adjustment, the Sequoia has been carefully designed to offer good balance, good centre of gravity, and even weight distribution. The gold shackles holding the central strap are releasable allowing the user to insert multiple rings or other hardware onto the bridge.
- Wide padded back offers good support
- Breathable perforated foam to back support offers greater breathability and enhanced comfort
- Quick release ‘FAST’ buckles on leg loops and waist belt make the harness quick and easy put on
- The bridge is attached by straps to both the back support and leg loops which allows an even distribution of pressure between the waistbelt and leg loops
- Central strap allows for attachment of a floating ring or swivel for good mobility in the tree
- Multiple gear loops plus webbing loops for versatile gear storage
- The Caritool can be attached for additional storage if required.
Available in small (size 1) 28-36″ waist or large (size 2) for 33-47″ waist.
Conforms to EN358 and EN813.
- The item is in perfect, new and clean condition
- The packaging is new and undamaged
- The item is sent back with a returns number, within 21 days