Set of 1000 ArboTags in black with white laser engraved numbers. To make them easy to handle and keep them in sequential order, these tree labels are packed in stacks of 40 on a plastic runner and are conveniently loaded one stack at a time into the Arbo Tag Magazine. Tree tags are supplied complete with nails.
These tags are part of the ArboTag system. To use the system effectively, you need the ArboTag Hammer and the ArboTag Storage Magazine. Load a stack of tags into the storage magazine, insert a nail in the magnetic nail slot of the hammer and insert the hammer (complete with nail) firmly into the mouth of the magazine. The hammer head will attach to the next available tag. Draw the hammer out and knock the tag and nail directly into the tree.
Benefits of the ArboTag system:
- The star shaped cutout allows the tag to ‘grow with the tree’, for excellent longevity
- Laser engraved numbers remain easily visible for many years
- Very quick and efficient system to use
- Tags are dispensed in numerical order
- Magnetic nail slot in hammer helps avoid nails getting dropped or lost, and is easy to operate with numb or cold hands
- The Magazine with attached case holds 240 tags, so you can tag 240 trees before needing to restock
- Tags available in varying number sequences
- The long handled hammer allows the tags to be fixed high in the tree, to help prevent vandalism or unauthorised removal
- Tags can be custom printed to order if required (name, QR code, logo, or custom number sequences) – please ask for a quote
If you would like to discuss the ArboTag system further, please contact our sales team.
- The item is in perfect, new and clean condition
- The packaging is new and undamaged
- The item is sent back with a returns number, within 21 days