Harkie Warrior Climbing Rope 12mm, Orange, 1 spliced eye
From £85.00 ex VAT(From £102.00 inc VAT)Product code: please select size / colour
12mm diameter climbing rope available in two color… Read more
Next working day deliveryIf ordered before 2pm
Harkie Warrior 12mm climbing rope with spliced eye
- The 12mm diameter – slightly thinner than traditional 1/2″ or 13mm rope – ensures the Warrior rope works perfectly with all common mechanical devices, whilst retaining the nubbier feel and fullness of a 13mm rope
- Also works well with traditional prussic and hitch climber systems, making it the most versatile climbing rope currently on the market.
- The Warrior rope provides the ideal solution for transitioning from traditional climbing to mechanically assisted methods, or for climbers who use both methods.
- Extremely low stretch provides optimum climb efficiency with minimal energy loss
- Suitable for SRT as well as DRT
- Very slimline eye with unique stitch construction and marking regime allows climbing devices to be installed from either end including over the eye
- Superb quality offering great longevity
- Available in two colour options – orange/grey and green/grey
- Wide range of lengths available
- EN1891 : 1998 Type A
If you wish to return an item ordered online, we will be happy to offer an exchange or refund as you wish, providing:
- The item is in perfect, new and clean condition
- The packaging is new and undamaged
- The item is sent back with a returns number, within 21 days
Free Delivery on orders over £100! Our free delivery service applies to orders over £100 before VAT, for delivery to UK Mainland. For smaller orders, or delivery to Scottish Highlands, Offshore Isles and Northern Ireland, there is a postage contribution based on weight. You'll be shown the delivery option(s) when you go through the checkout. Overseas delivery services: We deliver to many locations abroad. If you require delivery outside the UK, please contact us with your requirements and we will be glad to provide a shipping quote.